Trusted Cover User doublet
81 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

81Posts

39Kudos

3Solutions

Invoice layout changes

my beef with 2019.2 is the invoice entry screen keeps having to be resized/columns resized again! My changes are not being saved and every invoice I create has to have the columns changed before I can enter every invoice. This happened last year too Smiley Sad Can you please stop breaking things you have already fixed?

Why do we have to have so many fixes/changes anyway? And why is not proper testing done before rolling out? The complaints I am seeing, and my one today, are simple and obvious things - please check these things work before you subject us to them.

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,904 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,904Posts

4,404Kudos

4,778Solutions

Re: Invoice layout changes

Hi @doublet 

We are aware that within the AccountRight 2019.2 user-specified columns sizing for the Enter Sales layout will not be retained upon the closure of that window. This is something that has been raised with the required team as a high priority.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

81 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

81Posts

39Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Invoice layout changes on version upgrade

@Steven_M 
Thank you for your response. Is there any way of saving the user-specified column sizes within the Sales (and Order and Quote) and Purchases (and Order and Quote) layouts so that they are remembered with every new version? Perhaps as part of the setupmenu option? It's quite tiresome having to change them every time there is an upgrade - or better yet, make the defaults more sensible - the Tax column, Backorder column, Discount column and Ship column do not need to be as wide as the description column, for instance.

MHalim
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

The invoice template was missing after I upgraded to the new version.

Should I re-do the template again or MYOB will fix the problem?

Thank you

KazDru
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

My customised invoices template has disappeared since upgrading to Myob 2019.2, i have just spent time re-doing the template, adding logos etc saved it and it defaulted back to the original one.

How long is this going to take to be rectified.

81 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

81Posts

39Kudos

3Solutions

Hi @KazDru and @MHalim I just had this happen to me too (my original post was re the data entry screen).

But this helped with using my custom forms - they were not blown away just looks like accountright couldn't find them until I did the below:

https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Installing-and/Customise-form-usage-in-AccountRight-2019-...

81 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

81Posts

39Kudos

3Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

has this been scheduled for a fix (invoice entry screen reverting to default all the time)?

It is a real pain to have to keep changing it! Invoices and Bills.

thanks

Teresa

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post