22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Item transaction history not loading

Is anybody else having this problem? 
When we go to Item Register, enter an item and select date range, it is coming up stating "No transactions found" but when you click on the arrow to the left of the item number it shows that there has been transactions in the date range selected.  This seems to be an intermittent problem as some times it works.  We need to use this information regularly so hoping it will be resolved soon.

7 REPLIES 7
RMS-Ross
4 Posts
User

4Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Item transaction history not loading

Yes I am having the exact same problem. Some items just dont appear to show the transaction history. We use this feature constantly and it is extremely frustrating that it is not working correctly.

mps2
5 Posts
User
User

5Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Yes, the Items Register is not displaying search results for individual items

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,656 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,656Posts

4,356Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Everyone

We are aware of a situation with the AccountRight 2019.3 version that when the quantity on hand of an item is zero no transactions will appear in the Item Register report. This something that we have shared with our product team for further investigation with the new version.

Currently, the workaround is to run the Item Register report - Reports>>Inventory>>Items. This has been known to show those transactions as intended.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

GH2
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Have a similar problem the loading message just hangs when searching for transactions.

grrr
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Yep, same problem here, items register is a big part of my process, I rue the day I switched from premier to the account right piece of junk, it is slow buggy and and full of frutrations at every click, the old one didn't have all the answers but at least it was fast.

Experienced Cover User SydLift
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the feed back. Was trying to work out why only some items had this problem. knowing only items with zero quantity helps.

Any news on when this is going to get updated?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,656 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,656Posts

4,356Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @SydLift  & Everyone

As has been indicated, we are aware of an issue with the AccountRight 2019.3 version that when the item's quantity on hand is zero the Item Register will show nothing to display. This is something that will be addressed in AccountRight 2019.4 update, although, no ETA is available at this stage for that update's release. In the meantime, we do recommend that clients run the Item Register report, located in Reports>>Inventory which will produce the desired results.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post