MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Items Purchased By Each Customer

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
lastsong
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
lastsong
Cover User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Items Purchased By Each Customer

Hi, I'm wanting to find out what products each of our customers order. For example, one customer will only order item A, whereas another never orders it. Is there any way of getting this information in MYOB? We put our sales through using item layout.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,450 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30450Posts

3774Kudos

4440Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Items Purchased By Each Customer

Hi @lastsong

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

I would be running the the Reports>>Sales>>Item>>Sales [Item Summary] report. This report will show you the customers that have purchased each item along with the quantity and amount. Please note that as its an item based report it will do it according to items.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Super Partner Jennifer_Kelly
431 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Jennifer_Kelly
Super Partner

431Posts

331Kudos

34Solutions

Re: Items Purchased By Each Customer

Hi @lastsong

As @Steven_M suggested the Sales Item Summary report is a great one to show for each individual item which customers HAVE bought it.  

Often Salespeople however are wanting to find out which customers have NOT bought a specific product, brand, range etc as you are suggesting. That is a bit harderer to identify the customers that are not on the list!

You might like to take a look at some of the MYOB Add-on solutions that can provide more advanced reporting around Item Sales. As an example our Business Intelligence software BI4Cloud comes with many prebuilt sales reports that you can easily tweak to answer this type of quesiton. 

As an example below I have run an Item Sales report showing which brands each customer has bought and which they have not bought:

• Customers as Rows 
  • Item Brands as Columns - (Using the MYOB Custom list feature to Group Items together as Brands) 

Items sold by Brand.png

To narrow this down to compare specific Items or to focus on the Items making up just one Brand simply Filter for a Brand ( Rheem), then Pivot by Item to show individual Items as columns to be able to compare who is and is not buying xxx.

Items Sold - Brand Rheem.png

Thee following Blog post also suggests other ways to use BI4Cloud to drive CRM and help sales teams better focus their efforts - http://www.bi4cloud.com/2016/09/how-business-intelligence-can-drive-crm/

Full details and a 14 day free trial are available on our website bi4cloud.com

I hope this helps.

Jennifer Kelly CA
BI4Cloud- powered by Interactive Reporting
02 8011 1511
www.BI4Cloud.com
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post