Items register

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Anneke
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Items register

I have printed out a report to do my stocktake (report Items Register [Summary]) as of 30 April 2020 and noticed that not all of my purchases are listed in this report.

I went back to the window itself and there I can see that the items register does not work anymore for most of the items.

this is a selected item for March. I purchased the item and with this purchase a current value and stock on hand was recorded.

image.png

Unfortunately, the current value and the stock on hand value is zero in Apri despite a purchase recorded:

image.png

these are my settings (have not changed this in almost five years) for this item:

image.png

Can anyone help

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Items register

Hi @Anneke 

You indicated that you were looking at the Item Register and intending to see a transaction. Based on the transaction you are wanting to see i.e. Purchase 00004025, it is dated in April and thus will not appear when the Items Register is only run for a March date.

In terms of the actual values that are shown on the Items Register, the values on that window actually run up the page based on current values. This does mean that it may show unusual information if you are running for an older period. To mitigate that one expand the date range out to also include the current transactions. This will update the last record and thus back-calculate the values correctly up the window.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post