Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Journal printing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User cme
29 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
cme
Experienced Cover User

29Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Journal printing

Hi . I want to know if theres a way on how to print an individual journal entry....

Sample in inventory i made some adjustment of items but then i want to have a copy of what i've done

can it be possible to print a  form for this one?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator KattC
790 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
KattC
MYOB Moderator

790Posts

24Kudos

81Solutions

Re: Journal printing

Thank you for your post @cme

If you have done an inventory adjustment/journal you can locate this by going Reports>>Inventory>>Transaction journals>>Inventory Journal>>Select dates>>Display. This report will show you what you have allocated the change to and what accounts have been credited and debited.

If you want just general journals you can do the same but go into Reports>>Accounts>>Transaction Journals>>General Journal>>Changing Dates>>Display

Once you have run both of these reports you have the option to print or send to excel should you need to.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Kat 

Client Support 

Experienced Cover User cme
29 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
cme
Experienced Cover User

29Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks....

What I need was to print a specific journal number like the one attached..

Untitled.png
Former Staff Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Tallie_M
Former Staff

4461Posts

301Kudos

698Solutions

Hi there @cme,

Unfortunately, the option to print out the actual adjustment via the Adjust Inventory window is not one that is available in the AccountRight software. As Kat has mentioned in the post above, however, you are able to keep a record of the changes you have made to your items by printing out a copy of the Inventory Journal report. So long as the dates are set correctly, you should be able to keep track of your inventory adjustments this way.

Please don't hesitate to post again should you require further assistance, or have any other queries.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post