Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

145Posts

37Kudos

1Solutions

Layout 2020.3

Hi all

We've updated to the 2020.3 and our sales layout is all wonky most notiable when inputting.  The code fields are predicting in a very large/long pop up screen which is extremely off putting and obsecuring.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is this an upgrade or a bug?

TIA

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator
1,447 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,447Posts

101Kudos

133Solutions

Re: Layout 2020.3

Hi @AHJS 

Thank you for your post. 

Display setting for AccountRight are relied upon by the Windows display settings. Generally, if this setting is greater than 100% of normal size, you might find some things don't display properly. There are a number of troubleshooting steps you can follow to try and resolve this issue, which you can see in Fixing display issues.

Please let us know how you go with the help article and do let us know if you require further assistance. 

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User
145 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

145Posts

37Kudos

1Solutions

Thanks Jesh_D but thats not it

Our layout was fine before the update, now we have updated it field sizes are different and difficult and when we resize the change doesnt "stick" and we have to continually have to resize the layout.  Similar to a previous issue with a release but not as dramatic as the previous issue.

MYOB Moderator
1,447 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,447Posts

101Kudos

133Solutions

Hi @AHJS 

Thank you for your response. 

Would you be able to upload a screenshot of how the screen looks prior to resizing? Also, once you have resized the window have you checked to see if Save Window Sizes and Locations has been ticked under Setup>>Preferences>>Windows tab? If not, please do tick it as once the window size  has been set and you have ticked that preference AccountRight will remember that window size.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Experienced Cover User
145 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

145Posts

37Kudos

1Solutions

Thanks Jesh_D

Yes that is what happened a few updates ago which is happenign now to the sales layout in window size so I know what you mean below

Our problem is the search window that comes up as you type to predict the text.  This is now sreally stretched and weird and obsures the input as we are popping in our orders but also is so stretched the description is way out to the right of the screen and hard to pick up if you have the correct item.  We have hundreds of inventory items all code based and rely on seeing the item description as we input codes to lessen errors

MYOB Moderator
38,689 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

38,689Posts

5,264Kudos

5,687Solutions

Hi @AHJS 

With the release of AccountRight 2020.3, we extended the number of characters is displayed in the Profile tab of the item. In addition to that, changes were made to the Enter Sales and Purchase window to fully display the item number in the selection list of the items. This means that the display of that selection field will be different from previous versions.

In terms of the actual layout of the windows, users are welcome to change the column sizes to their liking by dragging the column widths to the required size. If you do wish to go back to the default a user can right-click on the column headers and select Reset Layout.

It should be noted that we have had a minor number of cases where the customise layout is not retained after closing the window, which tends to indicate that it's potentially an environmental error impacting the layout files. If this is occurring, uninstalling the application, ensuring that layout folder is removed (see below for path) and then reinstalling.
Layout folder stored in; C:\Users\---username-- \AppData\Local\MYOB\AccountRight\20xx.x\Layouts

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post