Cover User
Australia
Art-fan
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Linking a receipt pdf to an invoice pdf in in tray

I was wondering is there is a way to link a payment receipt pdf to the invoice pdf in the in tray function.  I would like to be able to keep my payment receipt along with the invoice and have found the only way to do this so far is to combine them with another program and then import as one document.  I would like In Tray to be able to link a second document to the created bill to record the receipt (in this case bank transaction receipt).  This would help in going entirely paperless as I wouldn't have to store the receip record elsewhere in case I need to demonstrate to a supplier payment later on.

1 REPLY
Partner AlanT
936 Posts
Partner
Australia
AlanT
Partner

936Posts

712Kudos

159Solutions

Re: Linking a receipt pdf to an invoice pdf in in tray

@Art-fan

Hi Christine,

At the moment it is only possible to attach a single file to a purchase bill.

I have a number of situations where I also need to attach more than one document to a purchase and although it is time consuming and a nuance, I use a web site www.smallpdf.com which allows you to merge multiple PDF files into one.

As I said, this is far from ideal.  Maybe one day MYOB will allow documents to be attached to spend money and Pay Bills transactions and therefore make the In Tray a much more useful feature.

Regards,

Alan

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post