2 Posts
User
MaryCamp

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB 2013.3 Application operation timed out

Hi,

I am having issues all day trying to save my sales as it keeps giving me the message "An application operation has time out.  Would  you like to retry the operation?"  I would click on Retry and nothing happens.  I was not able to record my sales and wasted one day inputting the data and keeps losing it when I hit "record".  Please help.

Thanks.

Mary

2 REPLIES
MaryCamp
2 Posts
User
MaryCamp

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB 2013.3 Application operation timed out

It's almost 3pm now and I still haven't had a response from your team.  Can someone please have a look at my problem below as it's holding me up?  I saw in one of the thread that an extender can help, how do I get that and how do I use it?

Ta.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,977 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22977Posts

2609Kudos

3279Solutions

Re: MYOB 2013.3 Application operation timed out

Hi @MaryCamp

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Firstly you mentioned that you are on AccountRight 2013.3, we are currently offering clients on AccountRight 2011.0 - 2013.4 versions a free upgrade to AccountRight 2013.5. This to resolve some known issues that were included in those earlier versions of the product. I have sent you a private message on the MYOB Community Forum to offer that upgrade to yourself.

In terms of the application timeout message, I would recommend temporarily disabling any third party programs that you have installed, such as antivirus/firewalls/backup programs and other applications as these can impact that particular message.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post