77 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand
Trusted User

77Posts

198Kudos

2Solutions

MYOB Account Right is slow as

What's up? MYOB AR 2021 is not running well today. Internet connection speeds OK but trying to do simple stuff is like wading through treacle with freezes.

4 REPLIES 4
BEXL
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Account Right is slow as

Having the same issue here - internet speed is good but app is terribly slow and keeps timing out - exceptionally frustrating.

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,112 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,112Posts

79Kudos

139Solutions

Hi @Bteam @BEXL 

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of any issues with AccountRight running slow at the moment (nor at the time of posting). 

I would recommend checking out our help article Speed and perfomance tips which has information and instructions on what to check when your programme is running slow. It could be another programme that interferes with AccountRight such as anti-virus software, Dropbox or Onedrive. 

If this doesn't solve it, try the following: if the file you're accessing is on the cloud, try to take a backup and open your file offline. In most cases, this has helped users, as the offline file may perform faster than the same file stored online.

Let me know if you are still having issues after going through the steps in the article!

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Bteam
Trusted User
77 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand
Trusted User

77Posts

198Kudos

2Solutions

I wasted a lot of time trying all those things, except going offline, which is a workaround and hopeless if others are using the file online. I noted other reported issues on https://downdetector.co.nz/status/myob/ at the same time so I wasn't alone. The issue was resolved but an hour was wasted on Friday. With respect, your answer here delivered 3 days later isn't helpful.

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,112 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,112Posts

79Kudos

139Solutions

Hi @Bteam 

As I mentioned before, we weren't aware of any widespread outages at the time of your post. If you are ever experiencing issues which need our urgent attention, I would recommend contacting our Live Chat or Phone Support (NZ: 0800 606 962).

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post