Partner Zone
Partner Zone

MYOB AccountRight Premier V19.14 upgrade

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User Bassem
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Bassem
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB AccountRight Premier V19.14 upgrade

Hi There

I have AccountRight premire V19.14. I want to upgrade to the latest MYOB 2017. I have a cover subscription which cover the upgrade and give me two live company free. I have about 10 company files to upgrade. My questions are :

Do I have to upgrade to the online? Does that mean I am upgrading to the Live cloud and I have to pay monthly subscription in addition to my monthly subscription I am paying now for the annual cover subscription. ( So I pay for 8 companies out of the 10 I have?)

If I upgrade to the local Libray not to the online files, how do I upload then after to the online files if I want to?

If I upgraded all files to be just in my Local library do I still get all the updates and upgrades as pe rnormal?

If upgraded to the online files and say later I want to stop my subscription to MYOB what happens to the files?

If upgraded to the online files and I want to stop or deactivate any of the files what happen then?

Thank you for your assistance

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

7093Posts

497Kudos

1123Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: MYOB AccountRight Premier V19.14 upgrade

Hi @Bassem,

It's great to see you are ready to upgrade to the new AccountRight, and utilise the Live benefits. 

You can upgrade all 10 company files locally to v2017.1, it does not cost anything extra. All upgraded local files are entitled to future version updates as well, you can de-activate any unwanted files at any time, just like v19. 

Should you stop the subscription at some stage, you can continue working on all company files locally. There will be no version updates though. 

You are correct that Premier cover subscription gives you two Live licenses, which means you can set up any or all Live services for two company files, without extra cost. Using files online is one of the Live services, so if you'd like to upload more than 2 company files online, additional subscription (at a discounted rate) is required. 

Placing files online is simple as well. When you upgrade the company file from v19 to v2017, by default it would be upgrading online. If you need to upgrade the file locally, please be sure to tick the option 'I want to upgrade my file without putting in online' during the upgrade. You can always upload a v2017 file online later, via File > Go Online. 

On a side note, I'd suggest to take a quick look of Things you should know before upgrading, if you haven't already.

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to post again at any time. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User Bassem
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Bassem
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB AccountRight Premier V19.14 upgrade

Thank You CloverQ for your appreciated assisstance. That was very helpfull.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post