MYOB Capture - printing docs uploaded to In tray - also needed for purchase invoices sent to In Tray

Highlighted
Partner Helen_S
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Capture - printing docs uploaded to In tray - also needed for purchase invoices sent to In Tray

Hi,

Please can you add the option to be able to print PDFs of receipts sent via MYOB Capture and purchase invoices uploaded to the In Tray.  It is sometimes necessary to have a hard copy. This option is available in Xero.

9 REPLIES 9
Partner Helen_S
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Capture - not able to link receipts to existing transactions

Hi,

I have not been able to link receipts sent via MYOB Capture to existing transactions.  

MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
784 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

784Posts

56Kudos

52Solutions

Re: MYOB Capture - printing docs uploaded to In tray - also needed for purchase invoices sent to In Tray

Hi @Helen_S

Thank you for your post and we appreciate your feedback, I have passed on this feedback to the relevant team. 

Can you please clarify if you get any error messages when trying to link the receipts to the transactions within MYOB ?

Please let us know, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Partner Helen_S
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Capture - printing docs uploaded to In tray - also needed for purchase invoices sent to In Tray

Hi Melisa,

No, there are no error messages. 

I select the option to link the highlighted receipt to an existing spend money and nothing happens.     I have exited the In Tray to check if the receipt did in fact link but it is not linked to the transaction and the receipt remains in the In Tray. 

Regards

Helen

MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
784 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

784Posts

56Kudos

52Solutions

Hi @Helen_S

Thank you for your response. 

For troubleshooting purposes, can you please clear your AccountRight Cache, this may clear any odd behaviours the software may be having. Once cleared can you then try and re link the in tray document?

Please let me know, we are more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Partner Helen_S
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I will be at that particular client's office next week, so I will try clearing the Accountright Cache and let you know the outcome.

Cheers

Helen

Partner Helen_S
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melissa,

I have just cleared the cache and tried to link the receipt to an existing transaction but unfortunately it didn't work.

The receipt is still in the In Tray and has not attached.

Kind regards

Helen

MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
784 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

784Posts

56Kudos

52Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Helen_S

Thank you for the update on that, it sounds like you may be having the issue our developers have identified in AccountRight 2019.3, currently clients are unable to link existing In Tray documents to spend money transactions after upgrading. This is something our developers are working on fixing and it will be fixed in the next update. Apologies for the inconveniences. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Partner Helen_S
9 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for letting me know.  

Is there a plan for documents sent to the Intray to be able to be printed too?

I think this would be most helpful.  

Regards

Helen

MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
784 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

784Posts

56Kudos

52Solutions

Hi @Helen_S

Yes this is something that is going to be implemented in a newer version next year, where you will be able to open the document and print from within the window. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post