MYOB Invoices App - customer pricing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SusieP
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Invoices App - customer pricing

Hi

We would like to use the MYOB Invoices app for our mobile sales team to enter quotes as orders for our customers - however I have just noticed that it doesn't seem to bring across the customer specific pricing levels. I found a thread from May 2018 where this was raised and Steven explained that it only brought across the standard pricing...

Has there been any change to this or is this going to be improved? In my view this app is effectively useless if it can't generate the correct pricing for the customer.

Regards

Susie

5 REPLIES 5
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Invoices App - customer pricing

Hi @SusieP 

Currently, the MYOB Invoices will use the base selling price of items rather than the customer's price level. To my knowledge, there is not something that we are currently looking into with the MYOB Invoices app at this time.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

SusieP
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the response Stephen.

Unfortunately that renders the app of no use to businesses like ours who were hoping to use it for Sales Reps entering orders out in the field.

We are left with the alternative of them using the full access application.

SteveG1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi SusieP,

We have the same issue with our sales guys needing to quote on the road and not being restrained by a single level pricing structure. The MYOB invoicing app seemed good forthis at first. Did you end up giving your sales guys access to MYOB or did you find an alternative quoting/invoicing third party app?

Cheers

Steve

SusieP
Experienced Cover User
26 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

26Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi SteveG1

We are still working all this out. I have setup one of our reps to trial using full MYOB on the road - still entering as a quote though so we can easily identify her entries. I haven't investigated third party apps as yet - but that might be another good solution.

To be honest we have having a number of niggly issues with MYOB that are meaning I can't fully progress things like the sales team solution quickly.  It seems to have a number of weird/unstable quirks and if they keep adding up then we may end up deciding it is worth spending the money to move to a more advanced software solution which may hopefully come with fully functioning mobile sales team support.

SteveG1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi SusieP

I have found an invoicing and work scheduling app that integrates with MYOB that fits the bill for us. Our sales team can quote on the road, receive work orders from the office, take payments just to name a few of its features. Its called servicem8. I came to the conclusion I was forcing a square peg in to a round hole relying on MYOB for the total solution. It should be in the MYOB app marketplace. It might work for you.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post