MYOB & Concur - Matching direct debit for credit cards

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Rahelstueck
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

30Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB & Concur - Matching direct debit for credit cards

Hey team,

we are currently implementing Concur (for credit cards and invoices). We are going to import credit card transactions on a month by month basis as a purchase. 

We pay for the balance 2 weeks after the cycle ended and I am just trying to figure out how I will match the direct debit that comes in via bank feed against several purchases to have them marked as paid. 

Initial thinking is to set up an Electronic Payment against all staff that has a credit card purchase for the month and then match the Electronic Payment against the direct debit. Will this actually work or is there another way to match a payment against several invoices?

Thanks for the help!

Rahel

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB & Concur - Matching direct debit for credit cards

Hi @Rahelstueck

Thank you for your post. Yes you're right, you can create an electronic payment to match the bulk transaction. You will first need to set up electronic payments before you can do this. Our article Matching a bank feed to multiple transactions has further instructions on how to set this up. 

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post