MYOB in tray not refreshing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
steph-key
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB in tray not refreshing

Hi,

I am using MYOB 2020.3 and recently the intray will not refresh and show all the invoices that are currently in it.I have cleared the Cache. Even when I click on the refresh button they don't show up, then usually if I wait 5 mins or so they will show up, this is frustratingly time consuming. It seems to only ever want to display 20 invoices in the intray. If I attach or delete on of these first 20 invoices it sometimes will show all of the invoices or otherwise it will replace the one invoice I have attached or deleted with the next invoice in the intray.

Thanks

Stephanie

2 REPLIES 2
Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB in tray not refreshing

Hi @steph-key 

Thank you for your post and sorry this is occuring for you. 

This might be a display bug, which means the documents are not missing or deleted, but to check if that is what is occurring could try to enlarge a document and close the window. This should allow for the In Tray list to display all Documents again. However, if that does not work, some clients have reported minimizing and maximizing the In Tray window or resizing the window itself which in turn show all documents.

Please let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

steph-key
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB in tray not refreshing

Hi Jesh,

Thanks for your response, when I minimised the in-tray window I was able to see all the invoices.

Steph

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post