MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

MYOB message 'attachment file created successfully but there was an error writing it'

donna3
2 Posts
User
donna3

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB message 'attachment file created successfully but there was an error writing it'

I am chasing a solution to my problem of not being able to send emails from MYOB with the invoices and/or statements attached.  I have had no problems for the last 6 years until recently [about 3 months now].  I have tried everything I know to fix [checked imap and pop settings]   I have a stand alone product as I use the program as my accounting software for a book I sell.  It is a very small business – very small and does not have the resources to spend $50 per month on an accounting package.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Staff Post amylee91
46 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
amylee91
MYOB Staff Post

46Posts

27Kudos

6Solutions

Re: MYOB message 'attachment file created successfully but there was an error writing it'

Hey @donna3 

With this error message, i assume you are using V19, The first thing to do if you're receiving this error is to ensure you've installed all available updates for Microsoft Office. for steps click Here

This can also depend on the version 19 you are running and the system requirements you need to run that version, alt of version 19 products aren't compatible with the latest version of Microsoft Office.

You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the product.

I have attached a support note Here which has some other steps to try.

Regards

Amylee 

Cheers,

Amylee
MYOB Pinnacle Partner Support

Helpful links:

Product Ideas: AccountRight | Essentials | MYOB Capture | MYOB Invoices
Support Links: Support Notes | Forum Search | Status Page

Highlighted
donna3
2 Posts
User
donna3

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB message 'attachment file created successfully but there was an error writing it'

Hello Amylee91

All my updates are up to date - I tried that first when the problem first started.  Just checked and all are still up to date.  I purchased the MO home and business 2016 online so I use a different pathway to check for updates but just checked and they are still up to date.

I and hesitant to uninstall and reinstall as I purchased a new computer and had trouble transferring the old file over to the new.  MYOB assisted me with what I will call a patch - thus my reason for not wanting to uninstall the program as I do not have this 'patch' anymore.

i am using v19.5 of AccountRight Plus and have had no problems with it - I purchased it way back in 2011

Thanks for responding to my query

Warmest regards

Donna

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post