Mailing Labels

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Partner
1 Post
Partner
Australia
Partner

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Mailing Labels

I have a customer that is quite unhappy with the new AccountRight (slowness is one of them) and can not understand why they can not still use their custom form for the Mail labels.  We import it and it has a minimum of 2 columns.  We print a label to go onto the pallet.  The old MYOB had the option to able to change the "Rows perPage" and "Columns per Page".  Why take that away?  Am I missing something?  
Old MYOB.PNG
New MYOB.PNG
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,794 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,794Posts

5,139Kudos

5,546Solutions

Re: Mailing Labels

Hi @peter4ward 

AccountRight 2019 doesn't allow for the user to set the number of forms (or layout) on a customise form. It will use a standardised number of layout based on the original form used to create the form i.e "2 up Mailing Labels" would be 2 across x 7 down, "3 up Mailing Labels" will be 3 across x 11 down

If you do need to use a different label layout, I have sent you through a private message on the Forum that outlines a process which uses an AccountRight report and Microsoft's Word Mail merge function so different layouts could be used.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post