Marketing campaign

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Marketing campaign

Hi, any ideas how I would run a raffle in conjunction with sales with a prize at the end

I would need to be able to identify a person at a company who "owned" the ticket

Anyone ever done this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,616 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,616Posts

4,970Kudos

5,352Solutions

Re: Marketing campaign

Hi @DNR

There are a few ways in which I could see you holding a raffle based on the invoices generated in AccountRight.

• Use the Comment field on the Enter Sales window to keep track of the raffle ticket number for that invoice/customer. For example if an invoice is valid for the ticket you would enter the corresponding raffle number into that field. When you hold the raffle you can run the Reports>>Sales>>Customer>>Sales [Customer Detial] report and include the Comment Field. You could then send that report to Excel to filter by that particular raffle number.
  • After recording the invoice, go to Card File>>Contact Log and create a Contact Log entry for that raffle ticket (raffle ticket number in the Notes section). Once its drawn you can then run the Reports>>Cards>>Contact Log report and sort by notes and go through to find the winning number and customer.

There may be other ways that it can be done but the above 2 would be how I would tackle it.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post