More Issues with AR2019 - Can't change Deposit Account if undeposited funds selected

Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
781 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

781Posts

543Kudos

0Solutions

More Issues with AR2019 - Can't change Deposit Account if undeposited funds selected

More issues with AR2019.1

MYOB why do you just change the way things have worked for years ?

Why do you test your product with people that use it for a living ?

This changes / bugs are issues are starting to become a real problem for many

In all previous versions if or AR and Classic if you grouped a payment to Undeposited Funds you could always go in and change the Deposit account.

In AR2019.1 you need to delete the payment and reenter it. WHAT A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.

STOP BREAKING THINGS.
STOP CHANGING THINGS FOR NO REASON

PLEASE START TESTING YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE RELEASE

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,787 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,787Posts

1,380Kudos

0Solutions

Re: More Issues with AR2019 - Can't change Deposit Account if undeposited funds selected

HI @AndrewStephen 

This is something that our developers are aware of and has been lodged with them to find a resolution to, as it is a bug that was found after the release. That said this is in front of the right team to get resolved.

This bug is set to be fixed with the next release that comes out that is still currently in development. As it has not yet entered testing phases we do not have a current ETA on this

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

TeenaS
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: More Issues with AR2019 - Can't change Deposit Account if undeposited funds selected

I hope this is fixed soon! As our customers regularly use the MYOB online payment tool it's making bank reconcilliations hard when you can't change the undeposited funds to correct account.

laineyk
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

It certainly is a waste of time. Also if MYOB is aware of the problem why WHY don't the support staff know about the problem. I have been calling for 2 days now and the support staff have been saying that the browser we use to download our upgrades is causing the problem WRONG!! Twice I've spoken to someone and been put through to the tier 2 help only to have 1) the line drop out after 2 hours and 2) the support person to assure me that waiting times are not long but to be told once I'm put through that I need to call back later. WE ARE PAYING YOU FOR THIS SUPPORT!!!! YOUR SUPPORT STAFF SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE ISSUE AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL US THAT YOU ARE WORKING TO FIX IT - INSTEAD OF BLAMING BROWSERS - APALLING

Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
781 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

781Posts

543Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @laineyk 

This issue is fixed in the latest version of AR2019.2.1

Download and update and  you will be able to change the deposit account.

Regards

Andrew

laineyk
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi AndrewStephen,

We upgraded to APR2019.2.1 last Friday. Has there been another update since then?.........................lainey

MYOB Moderator Maxine_BC
849 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

849Posts

158Kudos

0Solutions

Hey @laineyk,

AccountRight 2019.2.1 is the latest upgrade available.

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post