MarianC
2 Posts
User
MarianC

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Multi Currency - Payables with Tax

Hi, I recently turned the Multi currency function on and used it for a Supplier invoice entered and paid in USD.  There was a $0.20 foreign exchange difference which was correctly posted to account 4-9999 Currency Gain/Loss.

When I run a Payables Reconciliation report it balances but when I run the Payables with Tax report the $0.20 loss is included and therefore it does not reconcile with the Payables account.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,140 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

1144Posts

139Kudos

148Solutions

Re: Multi Currency - Payables with Tax

Hi @MarianC 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

For information related to this please see the help articles Working with multiple currencies and How is multi-currency different from AccountRight v19? Are you reconciling in AUD? 

Let me know how you go with this. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MarianC
2 Posts
User
MarianC

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Theresa_D, unfortunately I have not been able to find a solution to this problem in the MYOB articles.  Yes, I am reconciling in AUD.

Thanks

Marian

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,140 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

1144Posts

139Kudos

148Solutions

Hi @MarianC 

For information on these reports and what an out of balance figure means, please see the payables section of Purchase reports.  The other two links also include information on this, see foreign currency payables in 'Working with multiple currencies'.

I hope this clarifies. If your inquiry has been answered please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post