Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Multiple Email addresses for sending statements

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
BevWinter
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
BevWinter
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Multiple Email addresses for sending statements

We need to send customer statements to more than one office eg Head Office and Branch.  I contacted customer support and they advised it is not possible to put a 2nd email into MYOB to enable this to happen - Their suggestion was to send the email from MYOB then go to Outlook and resend it - this  is not an efficient or sensible method.

Could you please look at enabling a 2nd email address to be added (We use MYOB Account Right Plus V19.9)

Thanks

Bev Winter

6 REPLIES 6
Contributing User Mark_
5 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Mark_
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Multiple Email addresses for sending statements

I have a similar problem.  The supplier wants an email sent to the sales manager and the orders department.

Experienced Cover User Kelly81
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Kelly81
Experienced Cover User

260Posts

88Kudos

1Solutions

Invoices also need to be able to be sent to mutiple email addresses.

MYOB Moderator Liam_M
3,488 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Liam_M
MYOB Moderator

3488Posts

1326Kudos

529Solutions

Status changed to: Already in product

Thanks for your suggestion @BevWinter. The ability to add a second email address separated by a semi-colon has  been is now available in our new platform (AccountRight 2014). As a cover user you can download this version now, free of charge. Our development team is focused on our new platform. All non-compliance based changes and features are developed for our new platform.

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User MOTIVATED
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
MOTIVATED
Experienced Cover User

30Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

What about if using Accountright Premier 19.9 and want to email same statements to two email addresses?

It also not convenient if have large amount of Statements to send and having to remember which ones have to go to 2 emails.

Can Premier users upgrade to another version if have cover? 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,099 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31099Posts

3931Kudos

4528Solutions

Hi @MOTIVATED 

The ability to send emails to multiple email address is only available in the AccountRight Live range.  AccountRight Premier v19.9 clients are more than welcome to upgrade to AccountRight Live. Currently it doesn't have Multi-currency so you wouldn't be able to upgrade files that have used that feature. For more information to upgrade to AccountRight Live please see Upgrade The best thing is if you have an AccountRight subscription/MYOB Cover you are entitled to the upgrade as part of the subscription.

I would also like to mention AccountRight Premier v19.9 is not the latest version of AccountRight Premier, version 19.10 is. This was the compliance release that was released June/July this year. Take a look at the End of Financial Year for more information. Please do take that note that AccountRight v19.10 will not allow for the send emails to multiple recipients.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User DavidFav
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
DavidFav
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

I am using AccountRight Premiere Release 19.11.2A.

I have to email statements to our customers in Australia, their overseas offices, which can sometimes come to three different offices.

Invoices sometimes have to be emailed to two or three different offices for our client and sometimes to our other offices.

I went to Release 19.11.2A, because I was told by MYOB Support that this woul enable our company to send multiple invoices.   We use multiple currencies, so we are unable to transfer to the cloud.

Am I reading the above comment correctly in that multiple emails are not supported on19.11.2A?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post