Multiple Emails

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

48Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Multiple Emails

Hi,

I have issues post emailing of customer statements at the end of the month. Getting quite a number coming back asking for invoices they don't have, but are showing on the statement.

There are a number of us that process invoices, and have checked and confirmed that they email invoices out of MYOB, and in that case it would be the email address on the customer card.

We also have the issue where some customers outsource their accounting to a 3rd party and when invoices are generated two emails have to be sent. One to purchasing and one to accounts. At the moment this second email is done manually from Outlook.

What I would like to do is in the Email box have the ability to add multiple email address, at the moment MYOB doesn't allow this to happen. Outlook and all the other email programs allow this happen through the use of ";" as the email address separator. This would allow me to have accounts[@]myob[.]com[.]au ; accounts[@]"my company"[.]com[.]au ; Purchasin[@]qantas[.]com[.]au This way the invoice would get mailed to their accounts department, my accounts email, and the purchasing department.

This now allows me to go through the email history and confirm one way or the other that invoices where or where not email to accounts. I have had a couple of very upset accounts people come back and complain that we didn't send them invoices, and on these occasions I know I sent them and went through my sent box and forwarded this to them, they quickly back down after that.

But as mentioned there are a few of us that do invoices so it would be nice that everyones emails are also sent to our accounts email so that I can always confirm or deny emails were sent...or not.

The ability to allow this should be straight forward and hope that this suggestion is taken up.

Regards

Given that i Outlook (and almost all other email programs) multipule email address can be used so long as ";" is used to seperate them.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

224Kudos

221Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Multiple Emails

Hi @SDHBVUKBV 

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions.  I'd recommend using the community forum area AccountRight Ideas Exchange to vote/suggest for the functions you mentioned.  This allows functions to be considered in future product development. 

I hope this answers your inquiry, if so please mark "Accept as Solution" so other users can find this content easier.  

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

48Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Multiple Emails

Hi Theresa,

I was going to mention that, that option wasn't available in the drop down box...but doubled checked and it is, so my mistake and will re-post there so hopefully it gets lots of votes and gets implemented Smiley Happy

Cheers

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post