Need to be able to select a default form to be used when Send To Disk in Purchases or Bills

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JRW
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Need to be able to select a default form to be used when Send To Disk in Purchases or Bills

Have been able to set a default form for printing and emailing Purchases and Bills but can't find an option for setting a default form to use when Sending to Disk which we do very regularly.

A work-around has been suggested (ie. to switch on the ''Automatically Save to Disk when They are Recorded'' in Preferences) however this won't work for us as we want to Send to Disk not at the point the Purchase or Bill has been intially recorded, but later after a payment has been applied to it.

Surely this can't be a difficult fix - to allow a default form to be selected here.  Even if you just default to the last used form for that action?  This would make our efficiencies improve immensely saving us many mouse clicks!!  Is this on the agenda anywhere MYOB?

1 REPLY 1
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,326 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,326Posts

170Kudos

355Solutions

Re: Need to be able to select a default form to be used when Send To Disk in Purchases or Bills

Hi @jrw 

Thanks for your post. 

Using the 'Send to Disk' option doesn't have a default form, using this option it would always ask you to select a form to generate the invoice file with. Since selecting a default from for Send to Disk option is not yet available, your ideas and feedback are greatly appreciated. I encourage you to please take a moment to post on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange board  for consideration. 

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post