New Multicurrency AR and AP Reconciliation Summary Reports omit FX balances if run in originating currency

Highlighted
Experienced Partner Fiona_Ellis
118 Posts
Experienced Partner
New Zealand
Experienced Partner

118Posts

32Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

New Multicurrency AR and AP Reconciliation Summary Reports omit FX balances if run in originating currency

Just migrated a Premier v19.5 file to AR Live 2019.2. I ran the new AR and AP reconciliation summary reports, which are fine if  in the local currency.  However when I opt to display them in the originating currency they omit the balances for the foreign suppliers and customers.

Please let me know if this is a known issue or has this problem arisen because its a migrated file (another one to add to my list!)

Fiona Ellis
Sort IT Business Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Ultimate Partner Mike_James
4,344 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

4,344Posts

1,907Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: New Multicurrency AR and AP Reconciliation Summary Reports omit FX balances if run in originating currency

Hi @Fiona_Ellis , running receivable reconciliation summary reports in Clearwater, filtering for originating currency, I see a line for USD receivables, and if I select one currency, then I get totals as well. So it could be an issue with the upgraded file. 

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

Experienced User knm0741
23 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

23Posts

16Kudos

0Solutions

Re: New Multicurrency AR and AP Reconciliation Summary Reports omit FX balances if run in originating currency

I was told tha you cant view it like that any more. the statements will only appear in AUS. I was told to set up custom list. This is annoying as it told a while to do.

i wish we could view that the same way as it used to be.

i was refer to this help

my Question - I used to be albe to pull a sales report for for aged receivables and filter by the currency. I cant seem to do it anymore since upgrading. there is nothing in the advanced filters?

MYOB Answer

There are advanced filters within the summary report. There is a dropdown for custom list which is set up within the customer card. If you haven't set this up you can follow the steps in custom lists help page. This help article on working with multiple currencies includes information on ensuring it's set up to multicurrency preferences.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post