TSGTanya
Trusted Cover User

187Posts

60Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Not able to view enlarged image of linked purchase invoice

Hi there,

atm I am not able to view enlarged image of linked purchase invoice from one particular supplier. I can see the small details on the open purchase but upon clicking the magnifing glass to view larger, hardly anything is being seen. I tried to reload into the In Tray again and same happens in here. I can view the details when its tiny but when i open it up to view enlarged size hardly anything is able to be seen. Sometimes I also have blank documents in the In Tray. I have just been deleting them as no one in my company knows why they are there. Any issues and any fixes of this issue? See file for view. Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Re: Not able to view enlarged image of linked purchase invoice

Hi @TSGTanya

Sounds like a problem with rendering when enlarged. Out of curiosity, if you try Saving the document when it's enlarged (The floppy disk icon), when it's downloaded to your computer can you try opening it here and see if it's the same result?

Can you also see if this occurs when you have maximised the enlarged window? I have seen this affect the rendering of the document before.

Let me know what you find.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Trusted Cover User TSGTanya
187 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
TSGTanya
Trusted Cover User

187Posts

60Kudos

3Solutions

Hi @Haydes

RE;

1.if you try Saving the document when it's enlarged (The floppy disk icon), when it's downloaded to your computer can you try opening it here and see if it's the same result? Yes i can view the document doing this.

2.Can you also see if this occurs when you have maximised the enlarged window? I have seen this affect the rendering of the document before. NO, still views the same as attached originally.

Cheers Tanya

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

If changing the size of the window in AccountRight doesn't affect it and downloading it shows the correct details, this sounds like it's specific to when it renders the document.

This does use the default PDF viewer that comes in Internet Explorer. 

I've tried to replicate this on my end and I couldn't, though there might be some environmental factor. 

Could you let me know what your Screen Resolution and DPI scaling are set to?

This can be found in your Display Settings (Right click on Desktop and choose Display Settings - Windows 10). I've found this can lead to other viewing problems in AccountRight and I'd like to rule this out first.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
187 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
TSGTanya
Trusted Cover User

187Posts

60Kudos

3Solutions

@Haydes

please see attached. 

Regards Tanya

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @TSGTanya

Bingo, I was able to replicate it if I set my screen resolution to 1650 x 1050 or lower. Looks like it has a hard time rendering correctly in the Enlarged window. This to me suggests the PDF engine being used is either not configured correctly (This is not something you have control over) or it's not up to scratch for lower resolutions.

This is something I've made sure to pass onto the development teams.

That said, I was able to get the document to display correctly if I had zoomed in:

temp.png

This might be a workaround in your case as well.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
187 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
TSGTanya
Trusted Cover User

187Posts

60Kudos

3Solutions

Thanks @Haydes

Unable to view if zooming or adjusting the % either as suggested. No other work around that you know of atm? 

Regards Tanya

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Not at that resolution. The only other real workaround I have is to use a higher resolution which might not be possible in your case.

If you drop-down the resolution box (where it says 1600 x 1050) can you go any higher? IE: 1920 x 1080?

If you can, try setting this and re-starting AccountRight to see if this works.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
187 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
TSGTanya
Trusted Cover User

187Posts

60Kudos

3Solutions

Nothing has been working but what i have noticed is that if i send an email with an attachment such as pdf to my myob inbox sometimes an image from the email will upload in the inbox also. Not just the attachment in the email but say a picture of a company logo that is within their email. I've just noficed this recently and was thinking that perhaps this could be cause of some blank images that appear in inbox now and again. Thoughts?

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @TSGTanya 

I don't believe this is related though from your description it sounds like the service is picking up any embedded images as attachments, say if you had the logo in the signature it gets picked up as an attachment.

My understanding is that the team working on that is aware of this and they are taking steps to prevent this from happening, though I do not currently have an ETA on when this might roll out.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post