Old Unused Bank Feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KylieRB
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Old Unused Bank Feeds

Hello,

We registered for Bank Feeds back in 2017 but clearly haven't been using it. 

I am now wanting to enforce this process but how do I clear the old records? 

The transactions have already been offset but showing up in the feed.  I clearly can't link them as already linked if that makes sense?  How do I reconcile all effective now and clear to do things right in the future?  Do I just reconcile current and then say they are all done in reconciliation and enter the correct balance?

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Old Unused Bank Feeds

Hi @KylieRB 

Bank feeds will be pushed through to a company file when the bank approves the application request. If you don't receive those transactions straight away they do sit waiting for the user to receive those transactions into the company file. So in your case, as the bank has approved your application back in 2017 and you haven't received those transactions into the company file, as such they are waiting for you to receive them, in doing so all of them have come through.

Once bank feed transactions have been received into a company file you can hide them on an individual basis by right-clicking on the bank feed transaction and selecting Hide transaction. This will hide the transaction from view. Note: there is no bulk hide option, these do need to be done individually.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

KylieRB
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M ,

Thank you very much for that.  I was hoping to reconcile would clear them all but I will go with this option.  Thanks

Thanks,

Kylie

irenesen
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

HI 

I have old bank feed from 2019 that I want to hide but it would mean manually right clicking on hundreds of entries - is there a way to do this bulk clearing?

Is it  better to cancel the bank feed then re apply for it again ?

Irene

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi @irenesen 

We can organise for those old bankfeeds to be deleted. In order to do so, please send us your serial number, last 4 digits of the bank account number, dates for which feeds need to be removed, by a Private Message.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post