Online payment - clarification on successful payment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Zachari
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Online payment - clarification on successful payment

Hi MYOB support,

We use your online payment option to accept credit card payments from customers.

If the payment shows up as successful (receipt given to client, invoice closed to contra etc), does that mean your payment system has successfully taken money out of our clients credit card?

Just want to know it is safe to process orders for prepaid customers before the money has reached us (during the lag between you potentially receiving payments and said funds being forwarded to us).

Cheers!

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,538 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,538Posts

769Kudos

879Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Online payment - clarification on successful payment

Hi @Zachari 

Thanks for your post. When the payment is showing as successful that does mean that it has been processed and the money withdrawn from the customer's account. You should also receive an email notifying you that the payment has been made. If you're unsure or haven't received an email I would suggest calling our PayDirect line on 1300 555 931 to check if payments have been successful.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post