Order to cash

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
myztry
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Order to cash

Can any explain why Accountright Live doesn't follow standard Order to Cash methodologies?

Sales orders appear to be totally absent from the interface even though they appear in the desktop version.

What workflows are meant to replace unfulfilled sales orders? Quotes > Invoice without an order being accepted?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_to_cash

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Order to cash

Hi @myztry 

Thanks for your post. AccountRight Live company files can be accessed through the desktop software and a web browser. If I understand correctly you are referring to accessing a file through a browser. At this stage, sales orders are not available when accessing a file through a browser. You will need to convert orders to invoices by accessing the file through the desktop software.

Features are still being added to the browser version and you can find more information in this Help Article, What you can and can't do in AccountRight web browser.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

myztry
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Order to cash

Thank you Tracey,

A competitors product uses the concept of draft invoices rather than orders so I thought that maybe web based cloud accounting software was following a different methodology than order2cash rather than features not yet being implemented.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post