Australia
AATurner
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Out of Balance Bank Reconciliation

Hi

I reconciled my bank to end of October without any issues.  I reconciled my November statement to show there is a $89180.37 amount as un reconciled on the withdrawal side, meaning I need that amount in withdrawals.

I have gone through all the reports and un reconciled back to June 2018, the error seems to be before that, which I find interesting as I had my file locked to 30.9.18 after doing the 1st Quarter BAS.

I am at a loss to work out what has gone wrong here?  Did I undo my 'locked period' and inadvertantly change something, I am pretty careful with this and would have reversed an entry rather than change or delete. 

This have NEVER happened to me before and I am a loss to work out what has occured?  

Any suggestions would be appreciated

regards

1 REPLY
Ultimate User gavin12345
2,294 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
gavin12345
Ultimate User

2294Posts

1787Kudos

342Solutions

Re: Out of Balance Bank Reconciliation

Hi @AATurner

I hope you took a backup before you started to undo reconciliations. The reason is sometimes with AR2018 the problem is not in the past, but rather in the future. I recommend you have a read of my post here https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Tax-and-Business/Calculated-statement-balance-incorrect/m... before you spend too much time.

Regards

Gavin

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post