Overbilling

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing User JKMenon
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Overbilling

AccountRight Plus

We have been overcahrged for Mar;19, we used to get a fixed monthly invoice until someone changed our plan incorrectly and we are now having to pay a variable blll.

Regards

7 REPLIES 7
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,275 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,275Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Overbilling

Hi @JKMenon 

I can see from your account that your latest MYOB Invoice does include changes relating to Online Payments that did occur in March in addition to the April monthly subscription for AccountRight Plus.

Our Help Article: Fees and charges outlines the costs associated with Online Payments which resulted in those charges.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Its not correct, we were on a fixed monthly fee now suddenly we have been moved to a variable one.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,275 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,275Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @JKMenon 

Typically, when you do sign up for an MYOB Subscription you are locked into a price for that product subscription for 12 months.

In terms of the latest invoice (April), you have been charged $100 for the AccountRight Plus subscription (as you were in February and March). However, in the month of March, you have also had a number of online payments come through for your invoices which does incur additional charges. These online payments charges are charged with your MYOB Subscription in the following month i.e. March's online payment charges are due in April.

Note: A breakdown of your MYOB invoice can be found on your MYOB Invoice that was sent through to yourself via email yesterday.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

No this is not correct, why should we have extra payments, the amount was fixed every month from the start.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,275 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,275Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @JKMenon 

Those extra charges have come from the fees and charges for your Online Invoices/payments made by customers using online payments. For more information in regards to those charges do take a look at the Fees and charges. Alternatively, I have attached the PayDirect/Online Payments terms and conditions to this post for you

Note: Online Payments are charged on top of existing AccountRight & MYOB Essentials subscription charges.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

No it did not help...Fees cannot account for an increase of $300 in my monthly bill...please send me a statement of account since start date of this account asap to jkmenon@jobcapital.com.au.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,275 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,275Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @JKMenon 

As indicated, these additional charges do relate to transactions recorded through your Online Payments service.

While we are not able to provide a breakdown of each individual transaction for subscription charges we can provide a breakdown of the payments that you have received for that period. With this information can you then provide the Help Article: Fees and charges to determine the fees associated with each individual transaction for a breakdown. Do let us know if you would like for us to provide that.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post