PDF and Printing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jamesliang1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

PDF and Printing

When I record a new sale, and click "send to disk" to make a PDF, the invoice delivery status will change to "Already Printed or Emailed". How can I stop this, because I want to also print the invoice later.

Currently, I have to go back to the sales register, click every sale, and change the delivery status to "To be printed". 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: PDF and Printing

Hi @jamesliang1 

I'm afraid that there isnt an option to stop the delivery status from updating once it's saved to disk. It considers saving it to disk is one form of printing as well. You can always open the PDF files saved and print from them as well.

Having said that, you can still print the invoices from AccountRight, without having to set the delivery status back to 'To be printed'. When you go to Print/email invoices, click into Advanced Filters and untick the option 'Unprinted or Unsent sales only'. It will then display invoices that's already printed as well. You can use the Date column to sort the invoices and print the required ones. You can also use this process to print to PDF (instead of using using send to disk), by choosing print to PDF instead of a printer.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post