PROBLEMS ACCOUNTRIGHT 2019.2

alisonw1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

PROBLEMS ACCOUNTRIGHT 2019.2

The Problems migrating to Account right 2019.2 are never ending.  We solved one set of problems yesterday when we migrated from Account Right 19.15 Premier to 2019.2 to now not being able to email, save or print any order, or invoices or make any changes we can purely view.

I just keeps kicking us out

"CONNECITON error"

"We're sorry, but something has interrupted AccountRight and you'll neet to restart, "

Then it just kicks you off and closes down.

We have all logged of and logged back on, no help

We all shut everything down and restared the computers to clear the cahce - still no help

We cleard the Cache file - still no help

We restarted the modem (which by the way shows a really good connection and great speed and we have never had issues with our internet connection and we have a backup 4g device also) - Still did not help

Aside from this another issue is it keeps dropping off logos on forms and even thought it is present to print (when it was working yesterday and this morining )  2 x invoices and 1 x packing slip on every computer and user,  it will do it on some and not on others??

This is now two days of non productive work and it is costing us money,  If i had a choice I would have stayed on Account Right 19.15 Premier.  I have been forced to because you will no longer be offering backup on this product and it does not conform to STP.  So we have swapped a working product for a dudd.  I have been a long term customer with MYOB (it would be 10-15years) and i am sorry to say if something does not change and this is not fixed I will have to look at an alternative.

2 REPLIES 2
Kathy_M
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: PROBLEMS ACCOUNTRIGHT 2019.2

We had the same issue upgrading also. What we found was that the new server edition does not play well with previous versions.

We have always left the previous versions of MYOB and SE on the system, as we occasionally need to look back into archived files, and it has never been a problem. 

However this update has changed all of that!!

The only work around was to uninstall all other versions of MYOB, and reinstall 2019.2. 

Once this was working, we were able to reinstall the PC version of previous MYOB installs. ( I haven't been game enough to try to reinstall previous SE editions Smiley Frustrated) Yes, it means that only one person can use the archived files at a time, but it's better than nothing at all. 

Hope that helps.

Contributing User Andesa89
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: PROBLEMS ACCOUNTRIGHT 2019.2

Hi 

We are having the same issues but looks like they are still working on it.

https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Installing-and/AccountRight-2019-2-Things-you-should-know...

MYOB 2019.1 had issues with recurrings being posted on cash basis which was nightmare for us as we have 1500+ recurrings for each month !! 

The Good thing is MYOB fixed it in 3-4 weeks and released the new version 2019.2 which has iusses with invoice template (Not sure why all the issues are surronded to invoicing !! )

Looks like will release the new version soon (and hopefully error free !!)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post