Payable Cheque Layout default cannot be permanently saved

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Payable Cheque Layout default cannot be permanently saved

At the moment in account right there is no option to default your custom cheque. Even though your custom cheque appears in the settings it always defaults to a myob cheque. it is furstating having to remember to set your custom cheque everytime you log on. It was never a problem before AccountRight Live.  It is very time consuming and needs to be rectified as a matter of urgency.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,502Solutions

Re: Payable Cheque Layout default cannot be permanently saved

Hi @JRob 

We are aware of a situation with the AccountRight 2019 range that when printing a remittance advice from the relevant transaction using the Print option the default form will be used. This has been something that we have passed onto the required team and are still awaiting an in-product fix. In the meantime, we do recommend printing remittance advices via the Print/Email Remittance Advice window with the desired form set in the Advanced filters>>Selected form for remittance advice.

As you have mentioned cheque, I have tested that functionality with my environment and was not able to replicate the above situation with printing cheques. I would recommend ensuring that you do have the customise cheque form listed in Print Cheques>>Advanced Filters>>Selected form for cheque field.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post