Paying bills in browser version

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PaulBKal
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Paying bills in browser version

Am I doing something wrong or has MYOB totally COCKED UP the Pay Bills section of the browser version?

There seems to be no equivalent of the Pay Bills function (with electronic payment) in the Purchases Tab of the desktop version of Account Right.

And the process I am seemingly having to follow in the browser version is so tortuously slow I could have hand written cheques to all my suppliers and personally delivered them around town in the time this is taking.

I've been 1 hour 11 minutes and 20 seconds waiting on the phone to speak to someone from MYOB and am still only 5th in the queue.

Is this MYOB's idea of customer service to someone who pays MYOB $286 month?

4 REPLIES 4
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Paying bills in browser version

Hi @PaulBKal 

To pay suppliers electronically in the browser:

1. Go to Purchases>>Create supplier payment>>tick Electronic payment and record the payment transaction.
  2. Go to Banking>>Prepare electronic payments and process the electronic payment.

If I have misunderstood your question or you need further help please let me know.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

PaulBKal
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

There is no quick way of doing that. EVERY invoice has to be paid separately. There is no "Pay All' for a specific supplier, like there is for the desktop app. I commonly have many invoices from the same supplier and to go through the process you have outlined takes the job from seconds to many, many minutes and is just such a retrograde step I'm likely to finally switch to a different software supplier.

The total lack of customer support without a two hour phone wait doesn't help keep me as a customer either. I finally gave up yesterday after waiting 1 hour 39 minutes and still only 4th in the queue, all the while being told how important my call was.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @PaulBKal 

You can tick the select all box to automatically pay all bills owing to that supplier:

image.png

If you're not paying all bills listed, tick the bills you want to pay and the Amount paid field is auto filled with the Balance due amount.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

PaulBKal
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia