Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Payment terms printing on invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User Jobird
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Jobird
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payment terms printing on invoices

Hi there, 

We have selected "In a Given # of Days" and then entered 30 in the Balance Due days in our Customers Card files on the Selling tab. Our terms are 30 Days from Date of Invoice. However, our invoices keep printing Net 30 as our Payment Terms, which is generally known as 30 Days from End of Month.

How do I get our invoices to print "30 Days from Date of Invoice" rather than "Net 30"?

Kind Regards, Jo

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31505Posts

4102Kudos

4585Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Payment terms printing on invoices

Hi @Jobird

When you add the [Terms] field onto a customise forms this will pull the terms listed on an invoice. The Terms listed on the invoice can be seen in the top right of the Enter Sales window. These terms do have their format, for example, In a given no. of days would be Net xx (where xx is the number of days) or in other words, the full invoice value (i.e. Net) is to be paid in x days.

If you would rather have the actual listed values i.e. 30 days from invoice date you could look at adding a text box to the customise form that includes that information. The downside of this is that if a customer does have a different set of terms you would not be able to use that form for their invoices. Also if the terms do update you would need to update the text box information.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post