Print/Email Invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
82 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

82Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Print/Email Invoices

I have a long ongoing probleem with some invoices not appearing in the "Print/Email Invoices" window and have never been able to track down why. We run AccountRight 2019.4 but it has always been a problem with other versions as well.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Print/Email Invoices

Hi @Over-Boots 

How a transaction will appear in the Print/Email Invoices window is control by the Invoice Delivery Status of the transaction. This field is selected in the bottom left of the Enter Sales window when recording the invoice. Note: The default setting for that field is pulled from the Selling Details -- Invoice Delivery section of the customer's card.

If the Invoice Delivery Status is set to be Already Printed or Sent, the invoice will not appear in the Print/Email Invoices window. You want that Invoice Delivery Status of the transaction set to be To be Printed or To be Emailed, as required.

If the transaction is still not appearing in the Print/Email Invoices window then you do check the Sales Type setting in that window. You want it to match the layout of the invoices you are recording.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
82 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

82Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Print/Email Invoices

Thanks Steve, it looks like for some unknon reason a number of cards are tagged as already printed so i will watch for this when raising invoices and correct the card. Thanks for your help. Colin

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post