Print past years invoices - URGENT

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mumow
Experienced Cover User
80 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

80Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Print past years invoices - URGENT

Our non-profit organisation has been subpoenaed to produce ALL documents over a period of 8 months, for a client who has since passed away. The invoices go back to March 2018. How can we print the invoices - about 40 - without having to go into each individual sale. they show in the Customer detail (Sales), but the print invoice function wont give access to list the invoices to be printed. HELP!! quick fix needed. Unbelievable it is not an easy task Smiley Sad

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Print past years invoices - URGENT

Hi @mumow 

To bulk print past invoices for a customer in AccountRight I would suggest the following process:

1. Navigate to Sales>>Print/Email Invoices.
  2. Ensure To be Printed tab is selected before clicking Advanced Filters....
  3. Adjust the filters accordingly such as Sales Type and Sale Status. Choose the desired Customer and period dates. Ensure that Unprinted or Unsent Sales Only is disabled.
  4. Select OK to the Advanced Filters window
  5. Tick the required invoices before selecting Print.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

mumow
Experienced Cover User
80 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

80Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you very much Steven. The trick being to tick the box BEFORE going to advanced filters. I had tried everything else, so very grateful for your expertise.

I don't suppose you have the same quick fix for printing all the individual receipts??? It doesn't look promising...

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @mumow 

Glad to hear you have got those invoices printed.

Receipts printing is a little different and doesn't have that card selector filter. However, you could do the following:

1. Navigate to Sales>>Print Receipts.
  2. Select Advanced Filters....
  3. Deselect Unprinted Receipts Only.
  4. Click Ok. This will give you a list of all receipts in the file (so might take a moment to load so be patient).
  5. Select on the Receipts in the table to be highlighted i.e. click the Payor of one of the transactions in the list.
  6. Use the keyboard CTRL + SHIFT + F. This will bring up the Advanced Search within that window.
  7. You could then type in the Payor that you want to search for and it will search the window for lines that contain that record.
  8. Tick those transactions and select Print.

Attachment.PNG

It is worth pointing out that it will search all records in that window. So if the searched value is also that of another column, not the payor it will appear. For example, if the transaction has Receipt No: CASH but a payor of ABC when you search CASH it will appear.

It is also not a foolproof method to get all those receipts. As it's based on the Payor, rather than the card, I wouldn't guarantee that it would pick up all transactions. Due it being for an external party,  I would recommend doing your due diligence and ensuring that you have all those transactions printed, not just blindly rely on the above method to print all those transactions for the "card".

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post