Australia
Tilla
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Printing a customer list

Hi there, I want to print a customer list with Customer Name, Contact, Phone Numbers 1 & 2, Adress 1,2 & 3 (incl city) and e-mail address so that they all fit on one landscape A4 (even if it is scaled to fit).  I have customed my card list on MYOB which shows all the columns but if I export it to Xcel it only comes up with the first few columns (the ones that fit on an A4 portrait).  I have a printed one in front of me but for the life of me I don't know how I managed to do it before Smiley Sad  

The cards list from a report is not published in one line so it won't export to Xcel the way I want it so that it can be manipulated. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance ...

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,145 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29145Posts

3490Kudos

4280Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Printing a customer list

Hi @Tilla

What I would do is go to the Card File>>Card Lists window and include/remove the columns so you are only left with the required ones. You can then right click on the window and select Copy to Clipboard. This will copy that information to the clipboard so you can paste it into a Word Document or Excel or a similar program for further refinement for printing.  The only downside would be that you couldn't get the City (A3) field, only up to City (A2).

Help Article: The Cards List would be able to assist with that processes outlined in the post

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User Tilla
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Tilla
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M  

Thanks again, yaay I got it right.

Tilla

Experienced Cover User ChareneMPaper
56 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
ChareneMPaper
Experienced Cover User

56Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

Good Morning, 

I was wondering whether you may be able to enlighten me as to how to filter and print just inactive customers?

I recently went through our customer list, and made inactive all customers whom we no longer deal with.

A part of this process was so that our sales manager can make contact with customers whom we haven't seen in a while.

Is there a way to just print or copy over inactive customers?

Thank you in advance.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,145 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29145Posts

3490Kudos

4280Solutions

Hi @ChareneMPaper 

When you say "inactive all customers whom we no longer deal with" are you saying customers that you have made a sale after a certain date. If so, I would add the necessary columns to the Card File Window, filter the associated window based on your requirements i.e. filter the last sale date before x date. Once you have the data you are looking for right-click on the data and select Copy to Clipboard. You would then open Excel and paste that data into Excel This will give you your customer list. 

If you are needing a list only on inactive cards, I would export out the raw data through the Import/Export Assistant and filter that data once exported to only show inactive cards.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post