Australia
Tilla
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Printing a customer list

Hi there, I want to print a customer list with Customer Name, Contact, Phone Numbers 1 & 2, Adress 1,2 & 3 (incl city) and e-mail address so that they all fit on one landscape A4 (even if it is scaled to fit).  I have customed my card list on MYOB which shows all the columns but if I export it to Xcel it only comes up with the first few columns (the ones that fit on an A4 portrait).  I have a printed one in front of me but for the life of me I don't know how I managed to do it before Smiley Sad  

The cards list from a report is not published in one line so it won't export to Xcel the way I want it so that it can be manipulated. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance ...

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,705 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26705Posts

3102Kudos

3917Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Printing a customer list

Hi @Tilla

What I would do is go to the Card File>>Card Lists window and include/remove the columns so you are only left with the required ones. You can then right click on the window and select Copy to Clipboard. This will copy that information to the clipboard so you can paste it into a Word Document or Excel or a similar program for further refinement for printing.  The only downside would be that you couldn't get the City (A3) field, only up to City (A2).

Help Article: The Cards List would be able to assist with that processes outlined in the post

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User Tilla
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Tilla
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions