Printing packing slips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JoanneMcG
Trusted Cover User
52 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

52Posts

18Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Printing packing slips

I am the administrator and have set up a few employees with limited access (no payroll access).  I have set Myob up under Preferences/Sales to print packing slips when invoices and orders are printed. A former employee was able to print packing slips without issue, but when he left I disabled him and added a new employee.  The new employee cannot auto print packing slips, and I have checked now all others with access and they cannot print them either.  I am the only one who gets asked after printing invoice about printing packing slips.  I have checked Myob forums and double checked all settings but they still cannot get packing slips to auto print after invoices.  They do find it a pain to go to the Sales / Print Invoices and print from there separately.

How do I get Myob set up for the other uses to auto print these slips?

12/05/2020 - so I have had no response to this post, would someone from Myob please look at this issue and advise, thank you

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneMcG
Trusted Cover User
52 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

52Posts

18Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Printing packing slips

19/05/2020 - I still don't have an answer, would someone from Myob please look at this issue, I really want to avoid having to ring to get this fixed up, appreciate any help, thank you

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @JoanneMcG 

Apologies for the delay in response.

For the employees who do not have the access to automatically print the packing slips with invoices, you would have to provide the access manually by selecting read-write access for them under Manage Roles>>General>>>Preferences, as shown:

preferences.PNG

Select this option for every role the user has access to. 

Once you have selected this role for all the employees, they would need to open company files with their login and tick Print Packing slips when invoices are printed under Setup>>Preferences>>Sales. When you do that with your administrator login, the changes are not carried across to the employees, therefore, they need to select it individually. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JoanneMcG
Trusted Cover User
52 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

52Posts

18Kudos

3Solutions

Hello Komal

Thank you so much, your instructions were clear and my problem is now fixed, I appreciate your efforts

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post