Problem printing invoices with backordered items

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sascaro
Experienced User
37 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

37Posts

21Kudos

0Solutions

Problem printing invoices with backordered items

Is anyone else having problems printing invoices with backorders? I just keep getting the "Retry" button and then eventually it disappears without printing an invoice. It's always been slow and we have found that the only way to print them was to first save the invoice and then go back to it to print but now they are not pritning at all. I have no trouble printing invoices that do not have backordered items on them. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Connockity
Trusted User
165 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

165Posts

26Kudos

6Solutions

Re: Problem printing invoices with backordered items

Hi,

I am having probelms with the entire inventory side of MYOB - I think that may be why it isn't coping with your back orders.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Problem printing invoices with backordered items

Hi @sascaro 

Would you be able to try the following troubleshooting to see help us see where the issue is occurring:

1. Go back to the Welcome to AccountRight window
  2. Click explore a sample company (Depending on your version you may need to Download the sample company file first)
  3. Create an invoice with a backorder and try printing it

If it also doesn't print, then you would be looking at checking the printer drivers are all installed and up to date. 

If it does print, then can you send a screenshot of the Invoice and the error message so Private Message so I can reproduce the error on my end?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post