Problem when trying to convert Sales Quote to an Order

1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Problem when trying to convert Sales Quote to an Order

Hi,

I am using MYOB Premier online version. There is a problem in 'Order' page. The quote which has been converted to order does not show up in the order. It happens for few times (randomly) since Monday 9 November.

Can you please have a look?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Experienced Cover User
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

43Posts

23Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Problem when trying to convert Sales Quote to an Order

Hi @Aryflight , we're having the same issues with 1 of our regular customers today. We've been able to convert other customers' quotes to orders but not this company - strange! We can't find the new order in any reports either. As a work around for this regular customer we saved the original quote as a Recurring Transaction, then used it as a template to recreate the Sales Quote. This new quote successfully turned into an Order than was displayed.

I've tried to delete the original Quote from the Order listing but MYOB Crashed on me and I sent the error report to MYOB. MYOB also would not let me delete the original Quote when I had opened it up and tried to delete from there.

Subject: "AccountRight 2020.3.24.318 Error information: ValidationException (20000)"

Hope this issue doesn't occur on too many quotes. Our quote we were trying to convert was from Dec2019.

Cheers, Elka

MYOB Moderator
3,056 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,056Posts

314Kudos

471Solutions

Re: Problem when trying to convert Sales Quote to an Order

Hi @ElkaS@Aryflight 

We're sorry that you're impacted by this issue. Can you please confirm if the same quote has also been converted to an invoice at some stage?  If yes, please send us your serial number by a Private Message so we can investigate further.

@Aryflight In order to delete the existing quote, go to Setup > Preferences > System. Remove the tick on “warn if jobs are not assigned to all transactions” this will allow you to make changes to the quote if you're getting  Validation Exception error. Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post