MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Purchase Orders Missing Data

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User MIXMATT
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
MIXMATT
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Purchase Orders Missing Data

HI Again,

We have noticed that on our printed Purchase orders that although the data is in the cards, it is randomly not displaying data. I have attached a correct one, a missing one and what we have to do (hand write) to sent them out to customers or that will not arrive. This is unprofessional and needs to be sorted.

1 REPLY 1
Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
605 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User

605Posts

381Kudos

12Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Purchase Orders Missing Data

Hi @MIXMATT

Check there isn't a blank line after the address in the address box.

It might be a cause the address box on the form you are using, isn't big enough to display 4 lines and with the blank line (line 3) its forcing the suburb / postcode / state down one line.

Just go to the card for Bellevue Group and see if there is a blank line after PO Box 258

If there just backspace until the cursor is at the end of the line with PO Box 258

or edit the Order Form and make address field larger to allow for 4/5 lines.

I have this issue have moved across from v19.  I am needing to edit a number of card to remove the blank line to have the address formated correctly on Sales Invoices & Supplier Orders.

@Steven_M can you add to list of annoying features  the  developers have added to AR.  Please ask them to have blank lines in the address box stripped when printing orders / invoices etc.  This is a great example of what worked in v19 that is broken in AR.

Cheers
Andrew

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post