Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Purchase orders

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User KristyH
73 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
KristyH
Experienced Cover User

73Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Purchase orders

My client is starting to raise Purchase orders for each supplier.

When the PO is emailed direct from MYOB can you track the original Purchase from the inbox in MYOB once converted to a bill? (Maybe a PDF copy is saved in the in tray)?

Also is there a way of tracking any amount different from the original PO to when it was converted to a bill in MYOB not just when it coverts automatically??

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,115 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31115Posts

3932Kudos

4530Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Purchase orders

Hi @KristyH

When a purchase order is emailed in AccountRight 2018 it would be emailed to the selected supplier's email address. Information relating to the email such as recipient, subject and transaction ID would be located in the Sent Emails window. Other details are not tracked by the system for purchases i.e. whether the recipient opens that email or agrees to the order.

If that order does get converted into a Bill you would manually upload a copy of the supplier's invoice to the InTray and attach to the relevant purchase, this is not completed automatically. Note: you can only attach InTray documents to bills, not purchase orders.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post