Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Purchases: Changing Ship to Address

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
BAAG
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
BAAG
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Purchases: Changing Ship to Address

I would like to be able to change the default "ship to" option in the purchases window so that rather than showing my address I can use the "Address 2" option for information such as company specific payment terms - e.g. pay with 7 days, discount already removed from invoice, or discount deducted via myob, or make sure pay on time etc. 

"Default ship to address option for purchases"

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4114Kudos

4591Solutions

Re: Default ship to address option for purchases - Status changed to: Already in product

Hi Everyone

Rather than using the Ship to field on the purchase I would be used the Comment field or the Ship via field on the Enter Purchase window. 

The reason to use one of these fields is that you can set default comments (or Shipping methods) via the Lists>>Sales & Purchases Information>>Comments options. Also if its the same comment that will be for each purchase for that supplier you can go into the Purchase Details tab of their card and set the default card for that supplier's transactions - it can be changed on a per transaction basis if necessary.

Don't forget to add in the appropriate field and possible a text box label onto the customise form so that information is produced on the printed/PDF copy.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post