4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Purchases Intray

Is there a problem with the Purchases Intray - I have emailed a few invoices and they aren't appearing there.  Anyone else experiencing this?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Partner
24 Posts
Partner
Partner

24Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Purchases Intray

I am.  It's very frustrating!

Come on MYOB, please advise when this will be working again.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,104 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,104Posts

158Kudos

206Solutions

Hi @Sue-Provincial@Hides

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. We are aware of an issue with emailed documents not showing in the In Tray. Our teams are currently investigating this and realise how important it is to resolve as quickly as possible, as soon as we get an update I will update this post.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,104 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,104Posts

158Kudos

206Solutions

Hi @Sue-Provincial@Hides

This issue has now been resolved, the documents should now upload to your In Tray when they've been emailed. 

Please do let me know if you have any further troubles. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I am also having the same trouble with the Purchases In Tray not accepting documents from emails and this is still happening today.

Highlighted
Partner
24 Posts
Partner
Partner

24Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

This issue is ongoing again today.  We cannot drag any attachments to the intray.  It is causing the files to not respond with the only option, to exit MYOB.

Thank you

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,395 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,395Posts

374Kudos

340Solutions

Hi @Chuggles 

Can I please confirm if emailed documents are not appearing in the In Tray or you are unable to drag and drop attachments to the In Tray?

There was an issue with emailing to the In Tray which has been resolved, please let me know if you are still having problems with emailing to the In Tray.

If you are unable to drag and drop attachments to the In Tray, this is a known issue that is being investigated by our development team. For now you can work around it by dragging the entire email into InTray, which uploads all attachments within the email. Dragging and dropping documents from local computer or emailing documents to InTray also works as usual. 

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,395 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,395Posts

374Kudos

340Solutions

Hi @Hides 

We are aware of an issue with dragging and dropping attachments to the In Tray, this is being investigated by our teams. 

Our developers advised that there were no recent changes made to In Tray's back end so this could be caused by an environmental change. Could you please let us know the following information so we can investigate it further?

- When did it last work for you?

- How are you viewing the email, is it via a web browser or an email client (e.g. Outlook)? 

- If using Outlook, what is the Version, Build, & Channel of Outlook? (Found in File -> Info/Account Info, next to the About button). If you are using a different email client, please let us know the name and version as well.

- Which Windows are you using? And was there any recent updates installed? Here is where you can check the update history in Windows 10.

A screenshot of the Windows update history, and the Outlook information would be much appreciated.

For now you can work around it by dragging the entire email into In Tray, which uploads all attachments within the email. Dragging and dropping documents from local computer or emailing documents to In Tray also works as usual. 

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I am unable to drop and drag, but have just tested dropping the whole email in the tray and that does work thank you for the interim fix

Highlighted
Partner
24 Posts
Partner
Partner

24Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

I cannot drag a document, i.e. pdf to the intray.  I have tried through spend money, enter bills, and just the purchases in-tray.

It has worked sporadically over the last week.  It is not working again this morning. 

The only way to attach a document, is to save the document first, and attach it using 'add documents'.  This is very tedious an unnecessary.

Thanks Hides

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post