Australia
GayleHEH
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Purchases window now has new column: Location

I have upgraded to 2018.1.1 and there seems to be a new column in the New Purchases window.

It is "Location"

I cannot seem to find anything in the knowledge base about this column.  Probably not using the correct keywords. 

What is this column for please?

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,894 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2894Posts

421Kudos

441Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Purchases window now has new column: Location

Hi @GayleHEH,

I am assuming you are using the Item Layout with Purchases. We have been working on adding the Inventory Locations as a feature to AccountRight, and so the features and functions are still in the background as we build it to be working correctly.

By default these columns and functions should be hidden by default though there are some cases we have seen where the Grid files are showing them. I suggest ignoring these columns as they won't display as you print or email the Purchases and our next release should have a new fix to hide these again.

I have requested an update from our Product Team to see if we have any other resolution for you. I will update this thread as I get a response.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Contributing Cover User GayleHEH
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
GayleHEH
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you.

Yes it is on the Item purchases.

Just couldnt work out what it was.

Thank you again.

Ultimate Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,559 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Kym__Yeoward
Ultimate Partner

1559Posts

943Kudos

123Solutions

No doubt, this would be part of the process of helping users of AccountRight v.19 "Classic" - Premier and Enterrpise, to defer their move to Single Touch Payroll until 31 May 2019 - and then move to AR 2018.

By that time, AR 2018 should have the featrures that are currenty only available in AR v.19.

Such as multi-currency, negative inventory balances and multiple inventory locations

The ATO is requiring all employers with 20 or more staff to move to Single Touch Payroll (STP) from 1 July.  

AR users needing to keep usi.ng their v.19 software due to it's unique features - particilarly multi -currency -

are allowed to keep using their v.19 software 31/5/2019, provided they contact the ATO and quote the ATO's MYOB deferral number (understood to be DRN 4XXXXX97). By that date, these features should be in AccountRight 2018

Kym Yeoward CPA & CC

Darwin

Experienced Cover User Katiepie
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Katiepie
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

This is super exciting to read that this may soon be a highly requested feature! 

For now - although this new colums by default should not be showing as the team continues to work on this feature - is there any way we can choose to see it so we can start to use it in purchases?

This is going to make my life and reporting so much less complicated Smiley Happy

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,894 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2894Posts

421Kudos

441Solutions

Hi @Katiepie

Currently the Developers and Testing Teams are looking at what the current state of the system is and seeing if there needs to be any adjustments as the feature set was rebuilt from the older Enterprise platform.

We have made steps in 2018.2 to ensure that the columns are disabled to prevent accidental use as we have not declared the feature as "Stable" just yet.

That being said, we are definitely checking the current system and seeing at what time we can look at bringing this type of feature out.

We will post any new features and improvements on our AccountRight Blog, I suggest keeping an eye out for this after a few new releases.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post