1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

215Kudos

215Solutions

RESOLVED: Blank/Missing Information on Emailed PDFs

Hello Community, 

RESOLVED [11/12/2019] : Our team have deployed some changes into 2019.4 which have fixed this issue. If you seem to still be having problems please start a new post to let us know. We do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience.

=======================================================================

We’ve been made aware of a recent issue where AccountRight online invoices/PDFs are being sent with missing information, for some customers.  This issue appears to only be impacting some of the invoices sent by some clients.

We are currently investigating the root cause of the issue and hope to have it resolved at the earliest. 

We’ve found that resending the invoice generally resolves the issue. So, we recommend including a message in your default email template, to request your clients who are unable to open the full invoice, to please contact you for a resend. 

The following Help article has detailed instructions on how to alter the default email message ​​​​​​​

Our team is working on finding a permanent solution for this. We will keep you posted with new information as they become available. Please subscribe to this post for update notifications when they become available.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and disruption to business operations as a result of this. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

123 REPLIES 123
Experienced Cover User Julie_Pacific
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

16Kudos

1Solutions

Re: IMPORTANT: Emailing Invoices with Blank/Missing Information

Thank you @Theresa_D 

Experienced Cover User gettingtowork
29 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

29Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, 

There is a larger issue - it is not only invoices - statements also.

Under the advise from Myob tech staff I have changed my default invoice and resaved under a different name and set this new invoice as the default - still experiencing the same issue. 

Experienced Cover User Julie_Pacific
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

16Kudos

1Solutions

@gettingtowork 

Yes I know, my statements did the same.   MYOB tech staff advised me to stop sending via Accounright and send via Outlook, that also was a diaster, no attachments at all went.....  So I am back to square one, waiting very patiently for MYOB to find a fix!!!

Experienced User denifire
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

26Kudos

0Solutions

Re: IMPORTANT: Blank/Missing Information on Emailed PDFs

At last. Please keep me informed asap. We have a massive customer base so need to get this resolved!!!!

Contributing Cover User Roofline
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you

Just to let you know that sometimes when you resend the invoice is it still blank

Experienced User Beccytheboo
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Yes! Sometimes the first resend works, the most I've had to do so far is 6 resends until it actually worked. Also, this is not limited to just invoices, ANYTHING that is automatically sent straight from MYOB is affected, emails, payslips, reports, statements, invoices, remittance advice. You have to cc yourself in everything to double check it and make sure it sent ok

20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

26Kudos

0Solutions

Have you any answers for your customer base as yet, I am close to looking at other software optionsSmiley Mad.  My patience is running out!!!!!  This problem is so time consuming having to save to disk & re-send. i have gone through & changed the default in selling details & am still receiving messages back from clients saying the invoice is blank with no information re: pricing, just the amount owing.

Experienced User Aim_Scientific
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

im waiting paitently too, this is driving me crazy, its such a time waster

Pauline
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

26Kudos

0Solutions

I had my I. T. guy have a look yesterday. He "thinks" he may have solved this problem that is taking MYOB weeks to resolve. So...go to set up, click on preferences, then emailing. There's a box that asks "when emailing invoices". Click on - include a link to online invoice & attach a pdf. It says the other preference is recommended by MYOB but my I.T. guy says this could be the issue. The invoice appears as an attachment which can then be downloaded.

Lets hope this works

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post