RESOLVED: Blank/Missing Information on Emailed PDFs

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
NathanMMSS
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: RESOLVED: Blank/Missing Information on Emailed PDFs

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately sending an invoice a second time is NOT AN ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION. This makes us look extremely unprofessional and incompetent to our customers/clients, and will result in untold amount of hours receiving emails and then resending the invoices.

I am using the latest version, which is where this started. It was fixed for awhile, but then started having the issue again.

REGARDLESS, we were all asked to send PM's to have it looked into, NONE OF WHICH HAVE BEEN RESPONDED TO OR ACTIONED.

Giving a general, nothing answer doesn't help anyone mate.

Thanks

Nathan

Annette_Liotta
Experienced Partner
74 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

74Posts

23Kudos

1Solutions

Hear Hear Nathan! Well said - this useless information has been given before and just does NOT resolve the issues. We are all on the latest version and we are still having the same problems.

SRENG
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Thank you for your robotic response to this topic.

You clearly do not read the posts or PMs being posted or you may realise your response gives no solution to this problem, just a generic reply taking no responsibility for the issue.

Double sending invoices or having to send through outlook manually is not a fix, we pay a premium price for this product and would expect premium technical support to go with it.

SRENG
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

????

Problem is not going to disappear by ignoring it MYOB.

Beccytheboo
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

This really has to be some kind of joke! I just got my renewal invoice for $1300!

No compensation for nearly a year of unreadable invoices and payslips with no fix in sight, no acknowledgment, no help... other than to not email through their software... so what are we paying for?

SRENG
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Blank/Missing Information on Emailed PDFs

I think at this point we need to except MYOB does not care and move to the next stage (ditching them and claiming compensation)

I have contacted CAV, there is a bit of paperwork to submit which I will do and suggest you do the same.

Long term though, as of EFOY I will be moving to Xero, cheaper and from what I have heard easier to use and more stable.

MYOB has still not replied to my PMs or this forum, what a joke.

The help forum and PM's get no meaningful response and the phone help gives no resolution after over one hour on hold. They just ask for emails to be sent and again never respond.

I have been paying too much too long to be messed around like this.

Depending which state you are in, the agency you need to file the complaint with will be different

Link below has the details, step one is obviously complete..

https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-protection/where-to-go-for-consumer-help 

SRENG
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Wow just received an email from MYOB stating they are increasing price again!!!!!

the last price increase was January this year! Are you serious?

Wish I could put my prices up 10% every two months while providing zero customer service.

Don't even bother fixing my problems MYOB as I am gone.  Smiley LOL

Not even Telstra are this stupid!

NathanMMSS
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Come on MYOB!!! SOME ONE REPLY!!

Or at least reply or acknowledge the private messages that keep getting requested.

This is not good enough.

SRENG
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

17Kudos

0Solutions

Don't you know your basic customer relationship skills Nathan?

If you ignore a problem long enough it will just disappear..Smiley LOLSmiley Wink

Suja_P
Former Staff
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

5,976Posts

2,258Kudos

477Solutions

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your posts.

We’re very sorry for the delayed update on this thread.

Our team was able to partially resolve this issue in the latest release of 2020.1. So please ensure that you’re on the latest build of ARL - 2020.1.23.5508

That said, we’re aware that for a small number of you, this is still a very frustrating issue. While the current suggested workaround is to resend the invoices or to send them through outlook, we understand that these are not ideal. And apologise for the inconvenience and frustrations caused by this.

Although there hasn't been any recent updates on this thread, please rest assured that your posts are being read by our team of moderators and information from this post and those that have come in via private messages are being passed on to the relevant teams.

Our product development team are working hard to get this issue resolved completely. We, unfortunately, do not currently have an ETA. But going forward will work on providing prompter updates.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post