69 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

69Posts

22Kudos

1Solutions

Re: RESOLVED: Blank/Missing Information on Emailed PDFs

I appreciate that this maybe a work around by really it is not a solution - why give us the email facility and then not be able to use it. Pointless!

Highlighted
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Blank Invoices still being sent as at 16/02/20

We seem to be having the same problem again whereby invoices are being emailed as blanks.

Please advise if there is another problem and whether this is currently being addressed.

This is embarassing and makes us look ridiculous to our customer base.  

Highlighted
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

51Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Blank Invoices still being sent as at 16/02/20

I just made a similar post.

Looks like a MYOB bug.

It seems to use today's current customer balance, instead of using the balance at the end of the period that you are sending out statements for.

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
11 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Emailing invoices in App

HI I am new to invoicing in myob account right 2019.4.  I find the app far easier to use to generate and invoice however I am having no success emailing from the app.  When I email from MYOB itself the invoice does not appear correct - missing informaiton etc. At the moment I am having to make invoice in app then open online in progam and email from there or in some cases email to myself which seems to work and then send that invoice to the customer which is REALLY annoying.  We are a farm enterprise so only invoice spasmodically.   I assume there something set up wrong.

I also want to be able to customise my form more ie. Logo and email address etc but I cant even remember how I got the information I did there in the first place.  I have limited time to do much more training on MYOB I just need the basics to work and be simple  - can anyone help here?

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Emailing blank invoices

Hi, 

I still have this issue and I've been using 2019.4 since it was issued.  I always preview my invoices before sending as I have found that if it is blank when viewing, it will be blank when sending.  

I need to close MYOB and re-start for this to stop happening.  Annoying when I have to do this a couple of times a week.

Highlighted
Experienced User
15 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Another 2 weeks go by and still no response to my PM or my post here.

Phone help is next to useless and wastes an hour of your life on hold. Sent the emails they asked for and no reply...

Not sure how we get resolution from here if MYOB will not respond, do I just put a complaint in with the ombudsman?

Highlighted
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

I am the same! No response to my private message and no resolution.

THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Highlighted
Experienced Partner
69 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

69Posts

22Kudos

1Solutions

Blank/Missing Information on Emailed PDFs

Could it be that we are posting to a RESOLVED issue that is making MYOB ignore our please for Help? This has not been resolved and we are frustated by the lack of comment from MYOB.

Any help anyone

Highlighted
Experienced Partner
69 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

69Posts

22Kudos

1Solutions

Re: IMPORTANT: Emailing Invoices with Blank/Missing Information

And payslips.... 

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
34,537 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,537Posts

4,647Kudos

5,048Solutions

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your recent posts on this topic.

As has been indicated on older posts on this thread with the release of AccountRight 2019.4, we added a fix for this particular issue for a majority of clients.

We are still aware that some clients are experiencing this issue and we are in the process of collating that information to pass through to the required team for a permanent solution for all clients. For those clients still impacted we do recommend ensuring that you are on AccountRight 2019.4 or later – Help Article: Getting the latest version would be able to assist with that process if you are on an earlier version.

If you are on that version and do encounter this situation, resending the invoice generally resolves that issue. Alternatively, you may look at disabling Send Emails using AccountRight in the Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing prior to emailing. Do note a desktop-based email client would be required if you do use this method.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post