Re: Customising purchase window

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

My customised purchase orders, have now stopped showing the supplier item numbers (which we use through inventory).  The show on the screen however when printed, the items numbers are missing, the other details are visible (including # of items and the item description).  Can anyone tell me how to fix this?  It was all correct, and now seems something has upset the form setup.  I have tried widening the column and similar things, but nothing shows the item numbers. This is an important part of sending an order.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
7,856 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,856Posts

621Kudos

1,219Solutions

Hi @KarenHurst 

You can customise the purchase order form to ensure the 'Item No' column is showing. 

To do so please bring up the purchase order form you wish to customise > right click on the table > choose Show/Hide Column > Add the Item No column:

image.png

Once the customised form is saved, you can set it as the default form via Purchases > Print/email Purchase Orders > Advanced filter > choose the Purchase type & status, then select the form at the bottom. 

Please feel free to let us know how you go.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post