Re: Purchase Order Data Fields

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced User DJB
42 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
DJB
Experienced User

42Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Once more question. When I insert my logo into the form template the background goes black

when it should be white.  Any ideas why?

It should look like the attached but it has a black background when inserted.

Allwood Logo - Jamie.png
1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11642Posts

1357Kudos

1634Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @DJB

A black background on an inserted image means that there is actually no background on the image. Different programs handle the lack of a background in different ways but most of them will add a colour of some description, typically white or black. This can give a false impression that there is a background there when there isn’t.

In terms of getting around this there are two ways that I know of, which don’t involve a lot of messing around with graphics. The first would be to reach back out to whoever designed your logo and ask them if they could supply you with a copy of the logo on a white background.

Alternatively, if you open the logo in a program that looks like it has a white background, or even the posted image on the forum itself, you can use the Windows Snipping tool. This tool allows you to take a snip, basically draw a box around something like the logo and capture everything on the screen within that box. You can save this snip as an image and insert that into the customized form. As this would now have a white background in the image it should flow through to the form with a white background

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post